What People are Saying about Dunshee's
FROM THE PRESS
"Those seeking the ultimate retreat can't beat Dunshee's." Travel and Leisure
"This inn is reached by a dirt alley. Once you find it, you'll feel like you're tucked away in some forgotten, romantic corner of old Santa Fe. The amiable artist/owner Susan Dunshee is a treasure trove of interesting history about Santa Fe's art community and this historic neighborhood." The Santa Fean
FROM THE INTERNET
Trip Advisor 5 Stars average, 182 reviews
- Stay at Dunshee’s!
- Adorable Adobe
- Lovely Casita at the top of Canyon Road
- This is a very special place
- Santa Fe is best experienced at Dunshee’s
- The most welcoming place
- Casita was the perfect fit
- Best place to stay in Santa Fe
- Authentic Santa Fe—charming place in a great location
- Pampered in the art district
HomeAway/VRBO 5 Stars average, 10 reviews
Representative review from anonymous in Englewood CO:
"Very artist-like casita with beautiful natural light throughout the space. Very clean and comfortable and good value of the location. The owner is terrific and filled the refrigerator with breakfast goodies. Everything was just right"
Flipkey 5 Stars average, 13 reviews
- Great location, peaceful, lovely owner
- Great girlfriends’ weekend
- Excellent set-up
- Conveniently Located
- I cannot say enough about the little jewel of a place
- Charming, comfy, perfect place to experience Santa Fe
- The essence of Santa Fe
- A beautiful and serene vacation home
- Wonderfully relaxing stay
- An ideal retreat in Santa Fe
FROM THE GUESTBOOK
"Frank and I loved staying in the casita. As Frank said "She's really an artist." The entire place, down to the placement of the vases and the beautiful and delicious fruit salads, reflected your care and creativity. We would recommend it in a heartbeat." S.R.
"My favorite part of my short Santa Fe visit has been staying here. I began to relax and regain my footing, started asking myself some old and new questions and was truly inspired." R.M.
"You are definitely the "hostess with the mostest." Santa Fe is a beautiful city with great restaurants and fun galleries. But your home was the very best. I don't know when we have had a more enjoyable Sunday--napping, quilting, reading the paper complete with a gorgeous fire." C.F.
"I live for your granola." S.A.
"Courtney and I wanted to thank you for a perfect stay at your lovely home. Seriously, we have stayed everywhere and experienced everything, but we have never felt so welcome and relaxed as we did with you. Thank you for everything." C.M